Return and Exchange Policy
Should you be unhappy with your purchase or would like to exchange for a different size and/or style, we can refund or exchange any unworn, unaltered, or defective merchandise within 30 days of the purchase date. Any items returned after 30 days from the purchase date will be subject to a restocking fee (excluding Christmas and Thanksgiving Day).
To be eligible for a full refund on your item/s:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging. Eg. Shoes in the shoebox, in the original shipping box or your own shipping box with our return address
- Please fill out the returns/exchanges form provided when you received your order so that we can quickly track who the package came from (If you have lost your form, please include your full name and reason for return in your package on a piece of paper).
Partial/full refunds are granted only if an item returned is not in its original condition (eg. worn outside), is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Unfortunately, we do not provide free shipping return labels, unless the shoes we shipped out were incorrect, or there is a defect.
3408 Blackhawk Plaza
Danville, California 94506
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified of your refund.
If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed. Depending on shipping time and credit card company processing time, a refund may take up to 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your bank statement.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received your refund back yet:
1) First check your bank account
2) Then contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially listed in your transaction
3) Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted
If you have completed these steps and have still yet to receive your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are welcome to bring the item/s back into one of our stores for an exchange too, if preferred. You will need to bring your invoice/confirmation of purchase. Email email@example.com to confirm with us what you would like to exchange for first along with your order number. Store locations are listed on our website.
If you would like to exchange for a different size/color/style, please place a new order online and send us back the original item/s with the Returns Note from below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
Shipping the product back will be at your own expense but we will gladly ship your exchanged item out for free. We provide return shipping labels if the item we shipped out was incorrect, or faulty.
All refunds are made once we receive your return and may take 3 to 10 days to appear in your account, depending on your bank.
Return of Gifts
If you require a refund on a gift that has been sent to the recipient, we will need the shoes returned before a refund only on an On The Edge physical store or e-gift card can be issued either to you or the recipient. The amount on the card will be equivalent to the price of the shoe purchased.
Shipping costs will be at your own expense unfortunately. Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.