Sutro Lee Men's Boot in Taupe Suede
The Lee is a classic leather chukka boot, one of Sutro's original styles. Popular due to its clean and sophisticated look made with full grain leather, it is a very versatile style of boot for your wardrobe.
- Goodyear welt construction
- 3/4 welt stitch
- 1" stacked leather heel with natural rubber outsole
- 3 1/2" shaft height
- Full grain vegetable tanned leather upper
- Leather creamed and burnished by hand
- Full glove leather lining
- Removable premium cushioned insole
- Cushioned tongue for comfort against the skin
- Thick hand stitches on the side panel
- Soft waxed cotton flat laces
- Color: Taupe Suede
- Weight (single shoe size 8): 1.11lbs
Each pair is individually creamed, burnished and polished by hand. This may cause slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly hand crafted footwear. The look will get better by age.
Fit: Runs true to size.