Sutro Larkin II Men's Oxford in Black
The Sutro Larkin II is a classic oxford with double stitching on the cap toe, heel counter and eyelet panels that offers a clean design, signature of all Sutro styles.
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- 3/4 welt stitch
- Full-grain vegetable tanned leather upper
- Leather creamed and burnished by hand
- Full glove leather lining
- 3/4" stacked leather heel with natural rubber outsole
- Hidden metal eyelets
- Almond toe
- Elasticized cushioned tongue ensures comfort and keeps tongue piece in place
- Angled heel lends to easier balance on the foot
- Removable premium cushioned insole
- Soft waxed cotton flat laces
Each pair is individually creamed, burnished and polished by hand. This may cause slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly hand crafted footwear. The look will get better by age.
- Free ground shipping for all orders over $50 in the US (excludes any discounts or promotions).
- Shipping cost varies depending on location of shipping address and shipping service selected.
- Expedited shipping available at your expense and can be viewed while selecting shipping method at checkout.
- You will receive a tracking number along with a shipping confirmation e-mail once your order has been processed and shipped.
Unfortunately, we don't ship internationally anywhere else.